Due to this, lots of people miss the several benefits of using stock Android. In this article, you will get to know about stock Android, its advantage, and some best stock Android phones. The pure Android experience, on the other hand, may be crippling and painfully dull at times. A few things are lacking from the stock Android experience that may be a genuine pain.
- If you have tried to do so, you are probably familiar with the procedure, and how annoying it can get sometimes.
- Some users use it official firmware file on 0%, but you need to test and see which value is better for your phone.
- Powered by Snapdragon 480+, this one runs Android 11 with My UX on top.
- Personally, I love Gcam 8.6 and have found it to work well on my Samsung phone.
In terms of rock-solid stability, LineageOS would take the crown for the most stable custom ROM. Defining Havoc-OS would take up more than a couple of words. In your first run of this ROM, you’d find it similar to just about any other custom ROM out there. Use it for a couple of days, and you literally start experiencing the true beauty of Havoc-OS. One of the first ROMs to successfully implement a truckload of features. It will definitely remind you of Resurrection Remix and Paranoid Android from the past. Another ROM that is based on the AOSP Gerrit but has its own custom mods is the Xtended.
Taking backup of Stock Android Operating System from the phone’s NAND memory and to save it into a storage known as NANDROID BACKUP. Launch MTKDroidtool.exe in Step 2 and connect your phone. You can back up your firmware using a variety of methods and tools. We’ll go over the most popular and reliable ones down below. If you are looking for stability, I would recommend LineageOS, especially for older devices. Apart from that, overall, I think Pixel Experience and Paranoid Android are one of the best Android custom ROMs.
- You’ll usually find them outlined on the same site where you downloaded the images from.
- It’s also possible that the newest update just isn’t available yet for your phone.
- Some versions support import/export of .xml or .gca configuration files.
GCam APK (Google Camera) is compatible with a limited number of Android devices. The specific devices that are supported will depend on the version of GCam APK that you are using, as different versions may support different devices. In general, GCam APK is most compatible with newer devices that have powerful processors and high-quality cameras.
Would you like to share your thoughts?